Lilit's Reviews > Bad Girls Don't Die

Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender

F 50x66
Jan 22, 12

Read in December, 2011

This book Bad Girls Don't Die was full of mystery and evil. I chose this book,beacuse I was taken away by the title I really wanted to know what Bad Girls Don't Die really meant. The two main characters were Alexis and Kasey. Alexis goes to high school and loves to take photos of everything. She also likes a boy named Carter but she doesn't want to admit it. Kasey is obsessed with dolls even though she is a thirteen year old girl. The doll she loves is evil and is making her do things that are harmful towards everybody. Alexis is doing everything to help Kasey. Mainly the whole story takes place in their house. The house seems like its haunted the doors open and close and air conditioners go on by theirselves. The family never goes to the basement, because their are creepy spiders crawling around. My favorite quote is by Alexis "I threw the doll to the floor, grabbed the baseball bat, and smashed her face to smithereens. The glow in the eyes faded. And I was free". This quote was said when the house was on fire and Alexis couldn't decide whether to keep the doll or destroy it. The author's style was interesting because the author made the reader wait for the most interesting parts a chapter after. I recommend this book to people who like evil or scary stories.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bad Girls Don't Die.