Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream's Reviews > Rocky Mountain Haven

Jan 25, 12

bookshelves: 4-stars
Read on January 22, 2012

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS AT READING, EATING & DREAMING

Rocky Mountain Haven by Vivian Arend was another phenomenal story in the Six Pack Ranch companion series. I am in love with this series. A family full of six, sexy cowboys. Hot, erotic sex scenes. Passionate romance. What’s not to love?

I loved Beth and Daniels love story. After being abused and controlled by her ex-husband, Beth explores her passion and her freedom in a loving relationship with Daniel.

This novel also updates you on the rest of gang, especially Blake and Jaxi, Matt and Helen (the girl I want to punch in the face), and Gabe. But don’t worry…the rest of the gang makes appearance too. You get a little bit of Travis and the sexy twins too! I can’t wait to see what Ms. Arend has up her sleeve for those twins. It’s gonna be a crazy, hot story…I’m sure of that!

This novel was sweet, touching, romantic, and sexy as sin. It’s also beautifully written and extremely entertaining. I strongly recommend this novel and this companion series to adults who are looking for something sweet and sexy.

I gave Rocky Mountain Haven by Vivian Arend 4 STARS. I love it. I love it. I love it.

-XOXO
READING, EATING & DREAMING
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rocky Mountain Haven.

Dana: Read, Eat, Dream Yay! So glad you liked this one too! Guess we have another series we have to keep up with now! lol :)

Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream I know! I am so ready for the next one! :) I HATE HELEN! LOL. Now I just have to figure out what to read next! AGH...The never ending question!!

Dana: Read, Eat, Dream Me too! I can't wait! Helen's a skank! LOL I was just fixing to text you and ask you what I should buy now!?! I actually don't have anything in mind this time!

Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream I just texted you :)