jackie frye's Reviews > I'll Be Slaying You

I'll Be Slaying You by Cynthia Eden

F 50x66
Jan 22, 2012

Read on January 22, 2012

I love a good vampire story!!! The book is suspenseful. It is filled with action and keeps you guessing until the last page.

A born vampire is not turned by another vamp, he is born with the vampire virus and when he becomes a blood thirsty vampire when he dies. They are very powerful, hard to kill, and control all the vampires they turn plus any vampires their "children" turn. A born Vampire comes to Baton Rouge and Night Watch is charged with finding him before the streets run red with blood.

When she was in her teens Sandra “Dee” Daniels’ entire family was killed by vampires. She has spent adult her life killing vampires, hoping some day she will find the vampire responsible for the death of her family. When she meets sexy vampire Simon Chase she learns all vampires are not evil. Dee and Simon search for a born vampire name Grimm while he makes numerous attempts to kill Dee.

It was hard to write this review without major spoilers – trust me when I say you will not be disappointed in this book. Some things I expected to happen happened and there were some total “I did not see that coming” suprises.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I'll Be Slaying You.