Deborah Hughes's Reviews > Dangerous Magic

Dangerous Magic by Stephanie James

Jan 22, 12

Read on January 17, 2012

Although this is the 3rd book in the "Sisters of Magic" trilogy, this was the first one I read. After reading this book, I will definitely have to get the other two and any other book this author has written. The writing is superb, the love story intense, the characters admirable and the story idea interesting. Although I didn't fully understand the "darkness" that Cade struggled with (I'm sure had I read the other two books, I'd be more clear on it), I understood enough that it didn't hurt my involvement with the story. The two lead characters, Francesca and Cade, are strong, admirable and very likable. You just WANTED them to work it all out. Once I started reading this book, I HAD to finish it (I have seven other books that I am reading and although I am liking the stories, I have no problem setting them aside to read something else -- not so with this one!). The writing is superb. Here I have found another author I can rely on to deliver a well-written story worth my time and money! I highly recommend this book to romance readers who are okay with supernatural elements being part of the story! For me, that was a plus and another reason for buying the book in the first place.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dangerous Magic.