J.A. Belfield's Reviews > The P.U.R.E.

The P.U.R.E. by Claire Gillian

5120786
Jan 24, 12

bookshelves: j-taylor-publishing-titles
Read from January 22 to 24, 2012

4.5* from me for this one.
That knock down of the half star rating is most possibly due to my own lacking. Because I struggled slightly with the opening of this one. Not with the writing--that's smooth and fluid. But with keeping track of the corporate hierarchy and the who's who.
And (if I'm honest) I struggled to follow exactly what it was they were uncovering. I know this is everything to do with the fact I've never worked/had dealings with a corporate company and absolutely nothing to do with this story. Because aside from that little mission, I found this to be a truly enjoyable read.
Gayle's just an adorable character. Her witty narration kept me entertained from the word go.
And Jon? There's little else to say about him but: YUM!
This tale certainly contains a bit of everything: suspense, mystery, THE HOT GUY (<Long story short: I had a lot of fun and certainly wouldn't mind seeing more from this duo in the future. I can just picture the 'Nancy Drew'ness of the storyline already. ;o)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The P.U.R.E..

dateDown_arrow    newest »

J.A. Belfield Jon. Yum.

Aimee Laine I would like to like this comment. ;)

J.A. Belfield I would like your comment to like my comment. ;o)

Aimee Laine J.A. wrote: "I would like your comment to like my comment. ;o)"
This could go on forever, you realize that, right?

J.A. Belfield Yup. We stopping now? Coz, you know I have stuff to edit, right? ;o)

Aimee Laine J.A. wrote: "Yup. We stopping now? Coz, you know I have stuff to edit, right? ;o)"
Yes and yes.

message 7: by Claire (new) - added it

Claire Gillian J.A. wrote: "Jon. Yum."

Bench presses, preacher curls and sit ups...oh my!