B at Spare Time Book Blog's Reviews > Inner Demons

Inner Demons by Sarra Cannon

Jan 30, 12

Read from January 22 to 23, 2012

See more reviews on my blog! http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/

It seems like I am devouring this series. I finished the second book in about a day and a half, same as the first! These books just keep surprising me. I think I know what will happen and then it doesn’t happen. That’s a key factor to a great book. Another thing I love about these books is the chapter titles. I know that’s a pretty random thing to comment on. But, if you’ve read the books you probably know why. It always keeps me wondering.

I really liked Harper in the first book and have only continued to like her in the second. She is such a strong and unselfish female character. It’s nice to see a strong character who is willing to help everyone. I also kind of started to like the cheerleaders in this book too. I know, crazy right! I wasn’t expecting to. And witches! I never guessed these books were about witches! I love me a good magical story!

Again with this one Harper is still working on a relationship with Drake. Which also makes her a stronger person. I really liked the homecoming parts of the book. I think every girl deserves a night like that. I guess I just really like how she went about that whole part. I am very happy with the ending and I can’t wait to see what happens in book 3!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Inner Demons.