Chelsea's Reviews > Hidden

F_50x66
Feb 12, 13

bookshelves: to-read, reviews-to-do
Read in January, 2012

Updating this (sorry Shalini for the delay)

This was a really great YA Paranormal Romance. It starts out a bit slow because the author is catching you up to how/why it all started so there is some past mixed with the present but the author does a great job. The paranormal part doesn't start right away (maybe halfway through the book?) but you can tell it creeps up on the paranormal aspect from the storyline and what's going on.... you know there's something there but you don't know what. When it finally happens you're like "Oh, that's where it was going." it makes perfect sense. Even without the paranormal elements in the first half of the book it still kept my attention with intrigue and surprises. I'm more of an adult paranormal romance girl but I can enjoy YA once in awhile and I really enjoyed this one by the author.

If you enjoy a bit of mystery, romance, intrigue, Paranormal give this book a try. I like how the vampires come into play...its not like normal vampire books where one guy swoons/bites one girl and converts her...no, its a bit more dark and mysterious than that. Give Shalini a try :)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hidden.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Shalini Boland No rush, Chelsea. Read it in your own time :)

Chelsea Shalini you're so sweet! It will be soon though! haha :) well fairly soon, only 19 review books to do including my Kensington, indie ones :P and Netgalley though I haven't "accepted" or downloaded the books yet so I'm hoping those don't count till I do lol :) <3

Shalini Boland Lol, there's never enough time - story of my life!

Chelsea haha I think its everyone's story of life! Sometimes I wish we had 48 hour days and could actually stay up :P who needs sleep? More books, more time to work please! :)