Erika's Reviews > The Duke's Perfect Wife

The Duke's Perfect Wife by Jennifer Ashley

Apr 22, 12

bookshelves: favorites, outstanding-characters, favorite-series, ladies-of-quality, best-of-heroes, historical, romance, auto-buy-author
Recommended to Erika by: Ian Mackenzie
Read from April 20 to 23, 2012, read count: 1, there will be more...

The Lord of Scoundrels is the first, The Madness of Lord Ian Mackenzie is the second, and The Duke's Perfect Wife is the third romance book that left me speechless and unable to share my thoughts and my feelings in a review by the time I finished reading it. So I'll just tell you how many stars I gave to this book and the reasons in a simple way.

Five stars to Hart Mackenzie. For his pride, his passion, his mistakes, his pain, his roughness, his sacrifices, his burdens, his responsibilities, his strength, his gorgeous body, his beautiful face, his secrets, his restless mind, his fragile soul, for finding his long lost love, and for loving Eleanor in his own complicated way.

Five stars to Eleanor Ramsay. For her courage, her kindness, her tenderness, her understanding, her forgiveness, her trust, her patience, her determination, for searching her long lost love, for never stop loving Hart, and for never give up on him.

Five stars to Ian, for the same reason you all love him.

Five stars to The Mackenzies, for being noisy, being supportive, being there, for showing how much madness, happiness, and love a family can have.

Five stars to Jennifer Ashley. For her fascinating story, her characters who are close to my heart, her writing that touch my soul, and her messages which I will always remember.

So, how many stars were there?

20 likes • Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Duke's Perfect Wife.

0.0% "Time for me and my Hart... " 8 comments
60.0% "At this point, I should be frustrated with Hart and Eleanor. What else are they waiting for? But I guess I'm fine with it. Eleanor, you're a kick-ass heroine and I love you, but I WANT HART FOR MYSELF!

72.0% "This photo session is truly fascinating..." 9 comments
show 1 hidden update…

Dija Awesome review, Erika! You managed to put your feelings into words pretty well. ;)

Anna (Bobs Her Hair) What a passionate review! This book and series is definitely feeling your love! ;o)

Erika Thanks for the kind words Dija :D

Erika Anna wrote: "What a passionate review! This book and series is definitely feeling your love! ;o)"

Anna! *waves hand* thanks Anna, my long time crush has turned into love ;)

Rain ~miss kinky knickers~ Beautiful review, Erika! You couldn't have said it better! :)

Mimi Smith I'm baaaaaack.... And I saw you still haven't read our exchange book. Tsk, tsk, I'm disappointed...
...But I'm glad you liked this one. I love Hart and the photo sessions... Hawt!

Baba  ♥♥♥ Tyler, Marcus, Archer, Dean, Adrian, Dan & Hunter I heart your review, Erika my dear!! Just lovely! Endless love for your Hart...*sigh*

Erika Thank you Rain and Baba! *hugs*

Mimi? *gasp* You're... back?

*searching my Outlander ebook*
I've missed you, by the way ;P

Mimi Smith Yes, I'm back, witch :D. And I've missed you, too *hugs and kisses*. And, do search away, you'll need it(as self defense, at least)

message 10: by LLCSpokane (new)

LLCSpokane Wonderful review. You expressed it so well I could feel your feelings.

Erika LLCSpokane, I've just read your comment, I didn't get notification. Thank you for your kind words :)

Ronyell Awesome review Erika!!! I enjoyed this book too!!!