Michelle Book Briefs's Reviews > BeSwitched

BeSwitched by Molly Snow

Jan 21, 12

bookshelves: blog-tour, kindle, review-on-blog
Read on January 21, 2012

This book was cute. It took me a little while to get into the book, but once I did, I enjoyed the story. The story starts out with a bang, or a body switch to be more accurate. It was a little jumpy for me at the start, but once you really get into the story it gets better and better! BeSwitched is a a fun read, and the next book looks good too.

Cathy and Surla are pretty funny. I was shocked at how ok Cathy seemed to be with being turned into a cat. I know I wouldn't be ok with that! And Surla, in cathy's body, attracted attention over night. I am normally not a fan of overnight popularity, but since it was technically a new person, it didn't drive me completely crazy. Right away she attracted the attention of two guys in particular- Todd and Craig. And of course, one of them is a complete jerk. Makes you wonder why girls like guys like him.

I liked the crazy situations that Cathy and Surla found themselves in, throw in a mad witch trying to get her cat back and you have a pretty exciting book. I would say it is for a bit of a younger audience but I really got interested in the story towards the end. I would say give this book a chance, and read it all. I think you will enjoy it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read BeSwitched.