Valentin's Reviews > The Omen Machine

The Omen Machine by Terry Goodkind

Jan 21, 12

Read in January, 2012

Terry does not miss a beat picking up the story line from where Confessor ended. Richard and Kahlan are back along with Cara, Nicci, Zedd, Nathan and others for another great read by Terry Goodkind. I found myself once again lost in the characters world. It had been at least three years since I last read Confessor and it felt as if it was only yesterday. The story is interesting and hints at being a couple of books long. The introduction of the new land Falijn Province and their culture will fit right in with using the already developed characters strengths and weaknesses. My only issue with the book are the parts without Kahlan and Richard, like most authors introducing new characters that will only be in the story for the particular book your reading are rather slow reads, especially for long standing fans but its worth continuing. I am very interested to see where he takes the story from here, the hints he dropped about the walking dead, the half people (dwarves most likely) highly peaked my interest.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Omen Machine.