Clare Marie's Reviews > Straight to Hell

Straight to Hell by Michelle Scott

Jan 21, 12

Read in January, 2012

I wasn't expecting much from this book - I'm not sure why, either. I didn't expect it to be bad, I just didn't expect it to be amazingly good and keep my attention. It did. To the point that instead of being sat at work, counting down the hours to get home, have a shower and sleep, I was counting down to get back to my laptop and continue reading the wonderful e-book.

It didn't take long for me to get in to it and trying to make guesses on what was going to happen. I decided from near enough the start that I didn't trust William though, and Mrs Spry was kind of an annoyance, too, although she did entertain me a little.

I liked this book, a lot, and I'll be looking out for the second one for sure. It was a nice read, very light and easy to get through, and it was the right length that it didn't get boring and there wasn't a lot happening. Definitely a book I'd suggest to other people, too, if they were to ask for anything from this Genre.

It was well written, didn't drag out things that weren't needed, and the characters actually seemed to have some depth, especially considering what they were, anyway. It was an entertaining book, and one that I'm sure I'll read again at some point.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Straight to Hell.