Emong's Reviews > The Fault in Our Stars

Mar 07, 12

bookshelves: books-i-own-in-hardcover
Read from March 05 to 07, 2012

Love at its finest.

I don’t want to spotlight more on the reviewing part because majority knows how good it is so I just want to share my thoughts and insights about it. The Hazel and Gus “love story” is so tender and moving that they have touched every single reader and showed the world that being in that condition being unwell is not the only battle that every sick person has to fight but there is also that challenge of keeping up with their everyday “dull” human life. Moving along in the story I’ve realize how hard it is to be terminally ill there are a lot of sacrifices and a lot of drama which means it will be tough for you to see the other side of life. But thanks to Gus, Hazel has experienced everything that is missing in her life it’s like putting colors on a black and white film, their moments together was for me the real meaning of life that we should spend time with the persons with love and let the future days be meaningful with them.
1 like · likeflag

Quotes Emong Liked

John Green
“Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them," I said.

"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars