Beatrice's Reviews > The Girl Who Played with Fire

The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

Mar 26, 12

bookshelves: kindle, favorite-books, owned
Read from February 02 to March 26, 2012

I just finished this today due to my school works and I have to stop reading for my exams. But anyways, the book was good.. The first book was better though.

The story begins as Lisbeth Salander cuts her connection to Mikael Blomkvist, she spend her time out of the country and other luxuries. While Mikael Blomkvist tries to keep in contact with her but then she gave no response.Millenium is working on a book to expose johns who were involved in sex trafficking and other illegal acts written by Dag Svensson, a journalist and Blomkvist's friend.

While on progress, Dag Svensson and his girlfriend Mia Johansson were murdered by a mysterious killer. Not only that, Nils Bjurman, Salander's guardian was also murdered by a mysterious killer. Making Lisbeth Salander the suspect of this triple murder. Blomkvist believes Salander was innocent as he helps her to solve this and seeks justice for his two friends (Svensson and Johansson). There are so many revelations.. something involved with the named Alexander Zalachenko a.k.a Zala and his connection to Lisbeth and the murder case.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl Who Played with Fire.

Quotes Beatrice Liked

Stieg Larsson
“There are no innocents. There are, however, different degrees of responsibility.”
Stieg Larsson, The Girl Who Played with Fire

02/04/2012
02/06/2012
7.0% "slow paced"
03/12/2012
60.0% "will stop here for a while :)"
show 8 hidden updates…