Angie's Reviews > The Accidental Demon Slayer

The Accidental Demon Slayer by Angie Fox

Jul 07, 08

(Review from the author)

Newly anointed with demon-fighting powers and suddenly able to hear the thoughts of her hilarious Jack Russell terrier, a preschool teacher finds a whole new world of dark and dangerous, including a sexy shape-shifting griffin she’s not entirely sure she can trust.

Yes, I'm a dork for adding my own book to my shelf, but it was a blast to write and I'm just so glad to have had the opportunity.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Accidental Demon Slayer.

Quotes Angie Liked

Angie Fox
“Well aren't you full of sunshine and donkey feathers.”
Angie Fox, The Accidental Demon Slayer

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Christina I read this book because I read your interview on Smart Bitches Trashy Books. I'm glad I read it. It renewed my interest in paranormal romance and I can't wait to read more books from you.

Not that my opinion matters for much, but I'd really enjoy a book from Dimitri's perspective. I didn't feel like I got a chance to really get to know him that well and it would be interesting to see his take on a lot of the things that happened in The Accidental Demon Slayer.

Keep on writing!

message 2: by Angie (new) - added it

Angie Hi, Christina. I had a ball on Smart Bitches. I'm glad you found the book there and that you enjoyed it.

And that's the hard thing about first person - we only have Lizzie's perspective. Dimitri's (as you can imagine) is quite different.

We do get to know Dimitri more in the second book because they're able to spend more time together. I'll have to think about that book from Dimitri's POV. :)

Thanks for writing!
Angie

JoAnne Kenrick It was a blast to read too Angie! Scary to think I'd have been none the wiser, had it not been for Bittenbybooks.com!!! THank god I read the book before the party, or I'd have been stumped with all the crazy talk of talking dogs eating meatballs, and sexy griffins! Excellent, like I said...a BLAST to read. Defo going to be checking out the second in series!! nice one Angie

Martin Landry I've just started reading this book after finding the first few pages interesting on Amazon. So far I'm enjoying it immensely!

message 5: by Angie (new) - added it

Angie Thanks, Martin. That's great to hear!

Tory Michaels Awesome book