ReviewsByMolly's Reviews > Thank You for Flying Air Zoe

Jan 28, 12

Recommended to ReviewsByMolly by: Chick Lit Blog Tours
Recommended for: everyone
Read in January, 2012

Ever have a near death experience and seen your life flash before your eyes? What did you see? Did you see that your life was really all you wanted it to be? Well, Zoe Tisdale almost experience a tragic death, saw her life flash, and well, simply put. It was minute. Erik Atwell did a great job at writing from a woman's point of view. Enough so that I was instantly hooked on Zoe's story and stayed with her through out this often witty, quirky woman's life journey.

Being a child born in the EARLY 80's (I know, I know..I'm OLD), I love anything that has to do with the 80s. So, when I opened Air Zoe I was in for a treat. Man, did I ever get a trip down memory lane when she was talking about the Go-Go's, Debby Gibson and The Bangles. ALL of which where my childhood favorite singers! Following Zoe and her 3 friends, all of whom are TOTAL polar opposites, as they started their eighties garage band with the dream of hitting it big, was fun. I totally felt myself drifting back to that long ago time of my own dreams and wishes. From a life of splitsville bands to a life of organic butter selling and back again, Zoe Tisdale is a chick who totally rocks.

The interesting part of this book is the fact that it's written by a man in a woman's point of view. Not many men can accomplish that and turn out a book with the perfection of a fantastic chick lit read. The conversations held between the girls/women, the thoughts that went through Zoe's head...all of it is awesome, and it really was hard to remember that this was a GUY writing this book.

I definitely give this a high 4 Book worthy rating. If you want a trip down memory lane, some awesome laugh out loud moments and great reading material....look no further than Air Zoe. You'll find yourself reminiscing about all the fun times and wondering what your life would look like if you had your own near death experience. Zoe Tisdale is a character that I would LOVE to see return in future flights!

This review originated at Reviews By Molly in part with a blog tour.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thank You for Flying Air Zoe.