ReviewsByMolly's Reviews > Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories

Jan 25, 12

Recommended to ReviewsByMolly by: GoddessFish Promotions
Recommended for: everyone
Read in January, 2012

Want a good escape after a long days work? Want a laugh out loud look into some fun loving romance? Grab up these amazing, funny romantic comedy collections by an absolutely FANTASTIC author! Lisa Scott takes a whole new world of laughs and puts them into 3 volumes of 5 short stories each, for the readers to enjoy. But, be forewarned.....these stories WILL make you laugh out loud so many times, that it's best not to have a drink in your mouth at the time. ;-)

These three volumes are totally awesome. I had them all read within a couple hours. They're fast past, hilarious, sexy and sweet. These stories take ordinary women (and men!) and turn their relationship issues into 3 volumes of flirting, romance and fantabulous happy endings. Each story is it's own, but they are all linked together through awesomely created characters.

Each story is awesome but if you really, really, REALLY want a laugh out loud moment.....read The Hot Girl's Friend. I laughed out loud so many times during that story that people were probably looking at me like I'd lost my mind! Don't let Jane into your love life....there's no telling WHAT you'll be and why you're unavailable...lol. Oh and Not You....well, let's just say that THAT story, is totally, awesomely.........unexpected and will make your eyes bulge with wowness ;-).

The Beach Flirts and Holiday Flirts were awesome too. They all had the perfect amount of awesomeness to them, like volume one had. In the Beach Flirts, I loved Washed Up...I mean with a woman named Molly finding love....yea. 'Nuff said. And Holiday Flirts? Well, Christmas will never be the same after reading these hilarious stories! Tingle All The Way is really awesome in that one. I loved it the most!

So, if you are looking for that escape, or something to pass the time with, check out Lisa Scott's FANTASTERIFFIC collections of romance. They're 5 Book worthy, highly recommend and so hilarious that you'll wish flirting and romance were ALWAYS like this ;-). I can't wait to go back and grab her next volume in the Flirts collection when it releases, entitled Fairy Tale Flirts! It's sure to be a greatastic edition to the Flirts collection of fun, laughter and happy ever after!

This review originated at Reviews By Molly in part with a blog tour.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beach Flirts! 5 Romantic Short Stories.