AJ's Reviews > Love Unscripted

Love Unscripted by Tina Reber

Jul 26, 2014

bookshelves: romantic, omg-romantic, series, series-faves-book-1, series-book-1, favorites, feeeeels
Read from February 18 to 19, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Unscripted.

Quotes AJ Liked

Tina Reber
“So... am I to understand that you're mine"" I asked teasingly.
"I can be yours if you want me to be, Taryn," he whispered.”

Tina Reber
“We've made a beautiful mess of things lately, haven't we?" He flashed that sexy crooked smile at me, which made my heart flutter.

"But it's our crazy story," "It's been ours, only ours. There's been a lot of romance, sometimes way too much drama..." "very memorable comedy, a few pulse-racing action scenes..."

"We've also had our fair share of suspense and raw terror, and unfortunately gut-wrenching heartache too."

"I think we've covered it all, everything except fo being captured by aliens!"

"But through it all you've loved me unconditionally, and I know how fortunate I am to have your love. I don't want to live without you, not for one more minute, not for one more second. I want to spend the rest of my days living my story with you...only you."

"It is here that I fell in love with you"

"And as fate would have it, it is here that I humbly kneel before you and ask you to be my wife.”

Tina Reber
“Do I have to make a poster and scream Ryan, Ryan?" I kidded.
"The only time I want to hear you scream my name is when I'm making love to you. Although you did call me God the other night. That's acceptable, too.”