Rafaela's Reviews > Dayhunter

Dayhunter by Jocelynn Drake

Jan 23, 12

Read from January 21 to 23, 2012

I think I nearly stopped reading this book about 5 times, every time when I didn't find something better to read I'd come back to it.

I had a real hard time understanding the time of person Mira is. Is she a killer? Is she cruel? How deep are her morals? I found everything very double standard. She kills vampire weaklings but she's a protector of humans? Is that just to make thing she's tough and at the same time sympathise with her?

If she hates the naturi why would she make an spectacle of herself during her first visit at Court, but hold back when the next time they are trying to kill her?

How about Darian? I like him, but I can't stop picturing him as a dumb giant. All I see when I read about him is this overly muscly and hairy guy. Like one those unkempt unhygienic biker gang flunky.

I’m also getting sick of them saying that they will go back trying to kill each other when they are obviously falling in love. The worst part is that I have read some reviews and nothing happens for another 2 books! ARGh!

I’ll probably continue to read the series when I’m between books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dayhunter.