Frank Allinson's Reviews > Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy: Advice from Rock's Ultimate Survivor

Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne

Mar 04, 12

Read in January, 2012

To be honest with you the thought of Ozzy Osbourne (The Prince of Darkness himself!) being the health & relationship columnist for the Sunday Times seemed to be a bit far fetched. However this book confirms that he is. Ozzy is billed as rocks ultimate survivor and now here he is dishing out words of wisdom to those in need of his help.

The answers that Ozzy gives to those that have written to him are actually very good. They come with a large pinch of common sense, a lot of laugh out load humour and when it is called for, which is actually quite a lot, sound advice telling people to consult their G.P.

The book has bits written all over it stating that Ozzy is not a real Doctor (Just in case you did not know)and of course you can see why this would be there. The publishers don't want to get sued because someones relative took medical advice from a book written by Ozzy Osbourne and then died. However if you take this book for what it is, entertainment, that will also teach you a little along the way. Then it's a good read.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Trust Me, I'm Dr. Ozzy.