Mikila Marshall's Reviews > Night Marchers

Night Marchers by Rebecca Gober

Jan 21, 2012

Read from January 21 to 25, 2012

Night Marchers is about a 17 year old girl named Emma who is forced to move away from her home in Texas to an all new experience in Hawaii where her father has been hired for a very important job. "Never Lock Eyes With A Night Marcher" is the saying for all Hawaiian's but being new Emma hadn't heard it, and she does just that. A curse is placed upon her. She goes on the run with a mysterious guy who will go out of his way to protect her. Will she fight to end the curse or will the Night Marchers succeed in stealing her soul and force her to walk among them?

First of all this book was posted on my page on Facebook. The cover first drew me in. It's beautiful and mysterious yet simple. But it's still stunning. I bought it instantly as the blurb made the book sound amazing. Weeks passed. Headaches started as I would try to read this on my laptop because I didn't know how to put it onto my Ereader, so again I put it on hold until I found a way to get it onto it. Finally!!! I read it within 2 days. I was gripped from the first word to the last. I didn't want to put it down. It is beautifully written and I felt I was in the book. Imagining the hot guys and beautiful scenery. I laughed in places, especially with Emma's bikini bottoms *cringe* :) The characters are easily lovable. From the main, to the best friend, even to the father. I had to keep reading because I needed to know what would happen to Emma and who would she choose. The guy who saved her life half a dozen times or the sweet sensitive guy.
As soon as I was done reading I could have picked it up and read it all over again. I'm so glad the book lived up to what I was expecting. Now I have to wait to read the next instalment. I can't wait to see what happens next with Emma, Kai and Tristen.
I give this book a very well deserving 5* because it was amazing, beautiful and unforgettable. Thanks Rebecca and Courtney for an EPIC read. Cannot wait for Redemption :D :D
I would recommend this to anyone that loves, action, suspense, love, drama, even myths. Amazing :) :)
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Night Marchers.

01/25/2012