Books.Paper.Mania's Reviews > William & Catherine: A Royal Wedding

William & Catherine by Andrew Morton

Jan 20, 2012

Read in January, 2012

I’m really into Royalties & Celebrities. I love reading about them specially those fairytales with pictures & let me assure you this book is full of interesting PICTURES.

It talks about the upbringing of William in the Palace , how Diana took care of her boys in her own way not caring about the Royal family. She didn’t want her boys to be stiff like stones without feelings, she didn;t want to raise them like that so she took good care of them. It also talk about the paparazzi, how it lead to Diana’s death & how it affected both boys. William growing u, going to college, being reluctant to trust people around him, getting used to others coming to him every now & then.

After that it talks about Kate, her upbringing, how her great great family were poor & how they became rich! How she was raised taught & then about her life in college.

Then the book explores the relationship of Will & Kate, the ups & downs, how it ended & how it became a fairytale to tell the coming generations!

I loved this book because it explored the insides of both William & Kate. It makes you see how they suffered in this relationship specially Kate not getting used to the paparazzi while William got used to them.

It;s a must HAVE
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read William & Catherine.

01/07 marked as: read