Sarra Cannon's Reviews > Rival Demons

Rival Demons by Sarra Cannon

Jan 20, 12

(Review from the author)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rival Demons.

Erin Sarra- I just wanted to let you know I'm about 40% through this and I love how it's going so far!!! Great job! Definitely worth the wait!! :)

message 2: by Sarra (new) - added it

Sarra Cannon Erin wrote: "Sarra- I just wanted to let you know I'm about 40% through this and I love how it's going so far!!! Great job! Definitely worth the wait!! :)"

Thank you so much Erin!! That's such great news to hear!!!

Lory Just got done reading Rival Demons and I have to say what a Awesome ending to a Awesome trilogy. Can't wait for the other series to come out

message 4: by Sarra (new) - added it

Sarra Cannon Lory wrote: "Just got done reading Rival Demons and I have to say what a Awesome ending to a Awesome trilogy. Can't wait for the other series to come out"

Hi Lory! Thanks so much!! This is actually book 5 in the series and there is still one more to come. Book 6, Demons Forever, will be the final book! So excited that you liked it!

Erin Sarra - I just wanted to let you know I have indeed finished with Rival Demons and I absolutely loved it!! I had no hesitation at all on rating it 5 stars! Cannot wait until the next installation. Great job! :)

Cassie I finished Rival Demons last night--it was my favorite in the series so far, I can't wait for #6!

message 7: by Sarra (new) - added it

Sarra Cannon Awesome! Thank you so much Cassie and Erin! So excited you guys like the book. You have no idea how much that means to me! <3

Jennifer I just want to cry right now because I'm done. I really tried to drag it out but it was just too irresistible. I am amazed at how much I love Harper and Jackson. you write their story well. thanks for the "ribbon" that I come to associate with Harper. probably a highlight for me. I need to process now.

message 9: by Sarra (new) - added it