Wendy's Reviews > How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: The Secrets of Good Communication

How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere by Larry King

F_50x66
Jul 06, 08

Read in July, 2008

So I listened to an abridged audio version of this book while traveling last weekend. I really enjoyed it. Larry King discusses his start in the communications business - and all that he has learned about communicating in his many years since. Things I remember most . . . I was struck with a little bit of envy - thinking about all the people he has interviewed and learned from - presidents, sports stars, business executives, etc . . . what a fascinating job that must be. He said that he always goes into an interview knowing that this person is an expert on something - and that he can learn from him/her. He tells the story when he first got on the radio and went dumb - he couldn't get anything out - finally when his boss came in and reprimanded him - he just told his audience that this was his first day on the air, told what just happened with his boss - was completely honest. OK - I'm rambling. I really enjoyed this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere.