Cat Russell (Addicted2Heroines)'s Reviews > Bunny and the Bear

Bunny and the Bear by Eve Langlais

Jan 19, 2012

bookshelves: kindle
Read in February, 2012

I can't believe I've waited so long to read one of Langlais' books! I've always seen great things written about them, but didn't actually read one of her stories until I won two e-books, Bunny and the Bear and Swan and the Bear.

I've certainly been missing out. This story was a funny, playful, sexy read with two very likable characters who possessed complete opposite personalities but very intense sexual chemistry.

I loved how Miranda was portrayed as a tough, independent heroine but was comfortable with letting her man, Chase, take charge. An aggressive alpha male is always sexy, but I enjoy it more when he's complimented by a woman who can stand up for herself if she chooses.

Overall, I thought this story was hilarious and well-written with incredibly hot sex scenes. I can't wait to read about Mason's adventures in the sequel, Swan and the Bear.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bunny and the Bear.

☆ јⓐⓓε ☆  Glad you liked it. I haven't read this one, but Princess of Hell was really fun and sexy too. You should give it a try, sometimes one needs to get out of the drama and read something light and fun. :D

Cat Russell  (Addicted2Heroines) I'm going to start the Princess of Hell series soon. I need to get through Swan and the Bear first. I hope it's as good as this one.