Aelita Ter-petrosian's Reviews > Twisted

Twisted by Sara Shepard

U 50x66
Jan 19, 2012

Read in January, 2012

I chose this book because I had read all the books in the Pretty Little Liars Series and wanted to know what happened after the last book. After Ali’s attempt of killing Emily, Spencer, Aria and Hanna in a fire failed and she ended up “dyeing in the fire herself”, the girls (Emily, Spencer, Aria and Hanna) took a vacation to Jamaica as way of getting over Ali’s final death. In, Jamaica the girls met a girl named Tabitha who they thought was Ali trying to kill them, but they ended up killing Tabitha who isn’t Ali; the real Ali had survived the fire and is out to get them. “Watch out, Spencer. Eventually all secrets wash ashore. I think you know exactly what I mean-A” – Tabitha, the girl Aria pushed into the ocean gets washed onto shore; the killing of Tabitha was the biggest secret.Anyone who likes mysterious books should read this book. I personally loved the thrill and unrevealed secrets that keep pouring out. The imagery is well used and it’s like every scene in the book is happening right there and then. I really liked the Author's writing style because each chapter describes each and every day of the girls but separately; for example chapter one would talk about Emily's day, chapter two would talk about Aria's day, chapter four would talk about Spencer's day and so on.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twisted.