ElaineY's Reviews > Fallen Star

Fallen Star by Morgan Hawke

Jul 06, 2008

bookshelves: alien-heroes-heroines, mmf, futuristic-sci-fi-au-fantasy
Read in January, 2007

I don't think Morgan Hawke could top this erotic sci-fi! To say I loved this book would be the understatement of the millennium. I loved it so much, I printed it out (all 400-plus pages!) and took it with me to Maldives where I read it sipping pina coladas on the balcony of my over-water villa. That was the second time I'd read it and when I got home I reformatted the book into tradesize and printed the darn thing all over again and bound it in an A5 2-ring binder! Talk about obsessed but Fallen Star isn't out in print, unlike Victorious Star.

If I liked Victorious Star - and I did - then Fallen Star is the ultimate erotic sci-fi for me. The action begins right at the start as Fallon meets Sobekh when she steals his glider and the sexual tension doesn't let up to the end. By now, I've sort of gotten used to these Skeldhis with the two dicks but was still relieved that there is, like Victorious Star, a human hero. The romance between Sobehk and E’sey Khan, the human hero, is so intense and erotic yet Hawke's skill is such that their relationship did not overshadow their love for Fallon.

And ahhh, Fallon. What a kick-ass heroine. If you enjoy sci-fi and erotic romance, don't miss this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fallen Star.

10/14/2016 marked as: read

Julie (jjmachshev) Two WHAT?!?!
Whoa now...
J

message 2: by Tammy (new)

Tammy I had to go back and re-read that sentence too, Julie. Makes a girl kind of curious ...

ElaineY I know. I had sleepless nights after I read the first book, Victorious Star. The 2 books feature different characters within the same universe so same species of aliens like the Skeldhis who have 2 penises - one slightly smaller than the other. It's for double penetration, sweetie.

Oh, and they're red, too.

If you think that's icky, wait till you meet Khan's penis. He's only one since he's human but he's uhh, done a lot with it. I mean, to it. But it's for a very romantic, sigh-worthy reason. If you can get past all the above, Fallen Star is an incredible read because it's got adventure, romance and sex.

Julie (jjmachshev) I kinda figured out what it was for, but was hoping it wasn't a pair of huge ones...that's just scary!!
;P

message 5: by Jackie (last edited Mar 14, 2009 04:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jackie Sorry, you must have read a different "Fallen Star" than me. Khan IS a Skeldhi! He is NOT human. He does have two dicks. I've just skipped through it to see if I had been hallucinating.
However I agree it is the most brilliant book. I have read it several times. The first couple of times I couldnt get it out of my head for days afterwards. i wish it would appear in print.Although I liked Victorious Star very much ,Fallen Star is much much better

ElaineY Omigod. So there were FOUR of them altogether? But yeah, it's a great erotic adventure and I just might read it again. And again.

I read on Hawke's yahoogroup that Lost Star will be out at Loose Id soon (don't exactly when) and I'm wondering if it'll contain more than what I downloaded from her website. That one ended abruptly and read more like a long excerpt though there was nothing on the page to say that it was only an excerpt. (But then I missed out Khan's 2nd penis so...)

Jackie Elaine wrote: "Omigod. So there were FOUR of them altogether? But yeah, it's a great erotic adventure and I just might read it again. And again.

I read on Hawke's yahoogroup that Lost Star will be out at Loose I..."

If you look at LooseID website you will see that Lost Star has been posted up as coming soon. There's a cover for the 'book' but it says its 'out of stock'. How can an ebook be out of stock? I assume its just not yet ready.

Also I don't know if you've come across an author called Silvia Violet. Her Shifter's Station series especially Pilot's Bargain and Pilot's Heart have characters with lots of similarities to the 'Star' books but not as dark.Find them on http://changelingpress.com

ElaineY Hi Jackie, I do have the Shifter's Station series but didn't finish them because the first one I read had the heroine strapped to the bed by snake-like straps which slithered over over naked body etc. I don't like slithery, squirmy things.