NayNay's Reviews > A Week At The Beach

A Week At The Beach by Virginia Jewel

Jan 23, 12

Read from January 19 to 23, 2012

This was a sweet book. NYC girls Chrissy and Cami were banished from their usual beach vacation in the Hamptons. Needing to get away, Chrissy begged her stepfather for the keys to his family’s Outer Banks beach house. Darren needed to get out of LA, and his best friend Nick was delegated to keep an eye on him. Hoping to stay out of trouble, the boys flew off to the Outer Banks to spend a week at the family beach house. When the boys discover that the house is already occupied by two beautiful NYC girls, the fun begins.
I found this free download and thought it would be one of those books short on a plot and full of unnecessary sex scenes....but I was wrong. There was a story that was well done, and no sex scene's at all. The romantic scenes were well done, they engaged you to the story without the sex. The characters were likeable, if not sensible, you could relate to them. And the ending was awesome.
I would recommend this book to all readers of romance genre, and I would say suitable for younger girls also.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Week At The Beach.