The Holy Terror's Reviews > Until I Die

Until I Die by Amy Plum

2016128
Didn't like the first book much so I was probably not going to read this any time soon anyway, now I don't know if I care to read more of this author ever, regardless of my feelings about the first one.

So very tired of all of this. So very tired.

(Added a link to the first book because I'm a whore for "likes" and I must crush Lucy in the charts! Muahahaha.)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until I Die.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

The Holy Terror Reason why I should probably not read this: I'm a hater who just likes to hear myself talk.

message 2: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Crap. When will these authors just grow up.

The Holy Terror Sandra wrote: "Crap. When will these authors just grow up."

Maybe when there's something out there that will connect people from far and wide so they can discuss things and learn from other people's mistakes then they will ... oh. Wait. I think that exists already. : \

The fact that it just keeps continuing is mind-boggling, honestly, but my tbr always needs trimming. A cynical part of me could say she's acting like this as a publicity stunt since her new book comes out this month.

message 4: by Lucy (new)

Lucy At least my competition is pretty.

The Holy Terror Awww. Now you're making me feel mean.

But still ...

I WILL CRUSH YOU.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra She can publish as many books as she can get away with, I'm not planning to read any of them. Even if they have amazing covers ... no, no, look away NOW.

*Sticks tongue out. So there Amy Plum!!*

MonsterReader I ain't reading ANY of Mrs. Plum's books. Even if they paid me.

Tori Is there really any need to be so rude?

The Holy Terror Tori wrote: "Is there really any need to be so rude?"

No, there really isn't. Your guess is as good as mine as to why this author felt the need to be so rude.