Sara ♥'s Reviews > Fire

Fire by Kristin Cashore

Jan 19, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, audiobook, fantasy, romance, young-adult, action-adventure, suspense, books-i-own, 2013, 2017, challenge-audio-1000-2017
Read from February 01 to 02, 2017 , read count: 3

February 1-2, 2017

3.5 years here, too. I don't even remember the hero's name. It's one of the guys in the capital city, but I can't remember which one! PATHETIC! But I know I like this book, so.... here we go!

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Good book! :)

August 31-September 1, 2013

The audiobook! *gush* My FAVORITE is the way Brigan says Fire's name... *melts* SO CUTE!! The scene near the end where he comes back from the fighting and she's hurt and doesn't want to talk to him. Oh my gosh. All I have to do is think about it and the way he talks to her... the way he says her name and pleads with her... and MAN. I'm right back there, emotions and all. SO GREAT.

January 23-24, 2012

This was a reread in audiobook format. GREAT book. I think I liked it better the second time around. This time I knew it was a sort-of prequel that took place in a land across the mountains from where Graceling happened. I actually just read Bitterblue (May 2012), and now I get why this story relates to Graceling even more.

I LOVED Fire and Brigan... :) *sigh* :) A great book from Kristin Cashore, and a great audiobook!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire.

01/23