Eddie's Reviews > Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation

Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation by Michael Tsarion

Jan 19, 2012

bookshelves: favorites
Read in January, 2012

I was given this book almost a year ago by my mom, whom I adore and trust and also think is incredibly smart. When she gave me this book, initially, I thought she fell off the deep end. She said, "Just try it and be open-minded about it." You know, that's the words people fall into a lot of dumb shit with; Drugs, religion, a blind-date, and I thought this book. So I took forever to read it.

What made me read it now?

Boredom. Another lofty tool to get you to do dumb shit!

But reading this was not dumb! It was far from it. It was fascinating and blew my mind! Now I don't know how true these theories are in this book, (his appendix is HUGE, though) and quite frankly, I don't care. I thought the author made a compelling argument and made one hell of a readable book! This book has kind of created a rabbit hole for me and I don't know if I want to crawl out of it now. I think my mom has created a monster in me, a nice one, =) by giving me this book. Now I'm watching the ever fascinating series on Netflix, that resembles this book in many ways, called Ancient Aliens, which originally aired on the History Channel. Just like the book, that series is also compelling and very mind boggling. And downright fun to ponder too!

Aside from just the theories in the book, the author does a wonderful job making you want change. To want harmony with nature and to realize the madness we live in now that is so very artificial. Our ways of doing things are so ass-backwards, but on we go in the name of "progress" and civilization. This paragraph only touches the tip of the depth this author touches. Some of his depth grabs you by the collar and slaps you across the face very hard.

I have no idea how to review this book or how to truly close this review up. All I know is if someone put a million books in front of me and had me arrange them in order from books I really want to read the most to books I want to read the least, looking at the premise of this book, I would have prematurely judged it and put it towards the bottom. Thanks to my mom for sliding it under my nose and recommending that I read it. It took me almost a year to finally get to it, but DAMN, I'm glad I finally caved in and read it! Now, back down the rabbit hole I go! Bye!
5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Atlantis, Alien Visitation & Genetic Manipulation.

04/17 marked as: read

Eddie Thanks for the recommendation. I'll see if I can find it and read it ASAP. Like my review said, I don't know if I want to climb out of this rabbit hole right now.

♥Xeni♥ I know what you've mean. Once you fall into it you never want to leave. :) I've been in it for a very long time and it's gotten quite cozy!

I'll check out that show you mentioned in your review!

If you want some current freaky stories you might want to check out www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix
I've been stuck in that rabbit hole for about a week now!

Eddie Thank you for posting and also giving me some material to check out! I really appreciate it!

♥Xeni♥ You're very welcome :D Just doin' my part to help keep you in this fun state!