Dawn's Reviews > The Humane Society of the United States Complete Guide to Cat Care

The Humane Society of the United States Complete Guide to Cat... by Wendy Christensen
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Humane Society of the United States Complete Guide to Cat Care.

01/20/2012 page 9
3.0% "I'm sorry--the Feline Covenant? No. I love my cat, and his long life is proof the of the care I've taken of him. Honestly, that's good enough. Not going to make him the center of my life, sorry."
01/22/2012 page 23
7.0% "Supposed to have this back to the library by Tuesday. That is, day after tomorrow. It may happen, but only because the tone of the book has annoyed me so much that I send it back without finishing it. At this point, very likely. I love animals, but I do not respond to calls to worship or guilt."
01/25/2012 page 93
29.0% "The tone of this book makes me facepalm and want to punch things by turns. I knew I should have looked for a different cat book."
01/28/2012 page 124
39.0% "Okay, cats are neat, they belong inside and you should spend every waking moment catering to their every whim. Got it. We needed a book for this?"
01/30/2012 page 153
48.0% "Jeff and I always joke that Bret kitty's meower is broken, because he often does the "silent" meow. The one thing I've learned from this book is that Bret's meower is not broken--it's just operating at a pitch above our hearing. Huh."
02/01/2012 page 179
56.0% "I'm still at maybe one sentence of new information. If I'm lucky." 2 comments
02/06/2012 page 216
68.0% "It's still not over!"
02/08/2012 page 251
78.0% "I may have to give up on this one--I'll try to finish it tomorrow morning, but it's not looking good."