Kathleen's Reviews > Dark Needs at Night's Edge

Imagination 5 stars
Action Rating 4 stars
Overall Rating 5 stars
Favorite Character Neomi

I was not sure at all that the theme of this story with a ghost ballerina as the heroine would grab me like all the other stories I've read in this series but boy was I wrong. The story grabbed me right from the start and just got better as the pages turned. KC just has the best imagination and story telling that I've ever read. I'd have to say this is easily my top favorite paranormal series and I have not even completed reading them all yet.

I just loved how many of the other characters from the past book's and future book's were used in this one to help and hinder Conrad and Neomi in this book. This was a very sensual read with a LOT of sexual tension and my gosh when they were finally able to touch it was scorching. There were also parts that had me tearing up. This book brought me a lot of different emotions as I read it.

Conrad was a tortured sole to me. With the help of Neomi he became the vampire that he should be. His brothers Nikolai and Sebastian were front and center in this book also bringing along the third brother Murdoch which story I can hardly wait to read also.

Neomi was my favorite character of this book. She really was a very sensual, selfless, loving, kind and entertaining character. I loved the scenes when she was pick pocketing Conrad's brothers.

There was so much I wanted to say about this book but I finished it a few day's ago and the thoughts have already left me. With that being said, I'm off to book 6.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Needs at Night's Edge.

01/19/2012
1.0% "Can you tell that I'm hooked on this series? I just have to read about Conrad and his ghost ballerina." 4 comments