Mundie Moms & Mundie Kids's Reviews > Between

Between by Mary Ting

A breathtaking sequel that is just as addicting as Crossroads, Between will lure you in and leave you wanting so much more. With new characters, a swoon worthy new love interest, danger, betrayal, romance and plenty of plot twists, I couldn't get enough of Mary's enchanting world or her mesmerizing mythology.

Between is a a fabulous sequel that has everything I had hoped it would be and more. The romance is taken up a notch, the danger and betrayal are fabulous and the plot twists were awesome! I didn't see that betrayal coming, and I couldn't get enough of this well written love triangle. I adore Michael and Claudia, but wow, Austin unexpectedly stole my heart in this story. I love the situations (keeping this spoiler free) that occur between the three of them. There's moments of humor when things heat up between Austin and Michael and moments were both guys had the romantic fan in sighing.

Poor Claudia.... I know where her heart is, but this girl definitely has some tough choices to make and I loved how she held her own through out the entire story. She's definitely a strong character who can hold her own and she proves she can handle more things that she's given credit for. I loved the moments where her humor and stubbornness shine through in the story. It makes her such a lovable character. The thing I wasn't prepared for, and neither was Claudia was the ending. It completely shocked me and ripped my heart out! Now I'm anxious to get my hands on the next book, because now this story can go in any direction and I need to know what's at stake for Claudia.

Mary Ting's writing is fabulous in this sequel. She emotional connected me to her story, and she kept me engaged with all the action, the romance, and her well developed, unpredictable plot twists. How could I not love a classic good vs evil battle, an epic love story and a story that keeps me on my toes? If you're looking for a new paranormal series to fall in love with, I highly recommend picking up Crossroads and Between. Mary's angel lore in unique, exciting and completely addicting.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between.