Erline's Reviews > Never Get a “Real” Job: How to Dump Your Boss, Build a Business and Not Go Broke

Never Get a “Real” Job by Scott Gerber

Mar 09, 12

Read from January 19 to March 02, 2012

What's not to love about this book? Scott Gerber provides readers with practical tips they can use to get their businesses started even with the tightest of budgets. He uses plain and simple language and illustrates his points very clearly. The one downside if I can even really call it that is most of the sources/websites he recommends to use as tools are US based and some are unavailable or not relevant to others (I live in the UK) but honestly that isn't a big deal, you can do your own research to find tools local to you.

All in all, a good read if you're serious about starting your business, if not then this REALLY isn't the book for you...trust me.

I noticed some comments about the authors use of swear words and downgrading their rating because of this, honestly if that's all you took from this book then it really wasn't for you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Get a “Real” Job.