Sarah (The Book Life)'s Reviews > Boundless

Boundless by Cynthia Hand

Jan 18, 2012

Read from January 16 to 18, 2013

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boundless.

01/16/2013 page 18
4.0% "I have to stop, because if I don't stop, I won't until I'm finished and I have to be up early tomorrow. But seriously, I want to read it ALL right now :0)"
01/17/2013 page 47
10.0% "Awwww! They're flying together :0)"
01/17/2013 page 320
71.0% "Ahh..I want to finish, but I must sleep. Oh my gosh! This. Book."
01/18/2013 page 448
100.0% "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 2 comments

Holly (Holly's Reading Hollow) Do you have the WHOLE book right now? And not just the sneak peak Cynthia Hand posted yesterday? Because I read that last night and freaked out but I'm hearing that others have read it and I can't figure out how that's possible!

Sarah (The Book Life) Holly wrote: "Do you have the WHOLE book right now? And not just the sneak peak Cynthia Hand posted yesterday? Because I read that last night and freaked out but I'm hearing that others have read it and I can't ..."

I do have the whole book! I got an ARC from the pub, but I also work at a bookstore and we got it in early, so I snatched up a finished copy, too :0)

message 3: by Holly (Holly's Reading Hollow) (last edited Jan 17, 2013 04:20PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Holly (Holly's Reading Hollow) I'm SO jealous!! I'm practically going insane here, not being able to read the rest of it yet! Especially while there are tons of Unearthly readers who ARE and HAVE finished the book!!! It's torture! And now I'm left with only one hope and that's for Amazon to ship all pre-orders so they arrive ON the day of the release, but I don't know if they do that :( You are so lucky!

Sarah (The Book Life) I hope they get it to you on release day!!

Holly (Holly's Reading Hollow) Thanks! *Fingers crossed!* So how far are you in to it?

Sarah (The Book Life) I'm just starting chapter 2. I'm hoping to knock the whole thing out tonight!

Holly (Holly's Reading Hollow) No doubt you can! I think the sneak peak Cynthia Hand posted went until Chapter 5... I'm getting excited for you to read what I've already read. But you'll obviously fly passed where I read and now I'm getting excited just because you are reading the whole damn beautiful thing! lol :) So cool.