Delaney Burton's Reviews > The Rest Falls Away

The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason

Mar 17, 12

bookshelves: books-i-have, paranormal, prn-romance, read-in-2012, warrior, vampire
Read from March 12 to 14, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I really enjoyed this book. I liked the reason for vampires in this series. The setting was great and loved how Victoria had to make excuses to leave when she "felt" a vampire, made it very believable, since as a woman back then wouldn't have been able to just go about what she wanted. I also liked how she was having her debut and found out she was a vampire hunter at the same time. You got to see how she struggled a bit with her decisions to be a hunter and try to have her normal life as a wife and how her decisions affected her and all the others. Can't wait to see more of her aunt and Maximilian. Thinking there's maybe more to the reasoning why he seems to be put out about Victoria being a Venator. I also really enjoyed Victoria's mother and her two friends. Their little tea party's were quite something, sometimes. I can also say the ended of this book was not what I had been expecting but it was a good thing as I see it lining up somethings for the next. Going to be reading it to see were this series goes.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rest Falls Away.

03/13/2012 page 155