Proserpine's Reviews > Atlantis Unleashed

Atlantis Unleashed by Alyssa Day

Jan 18, 2012

Read from January 03 to 18, 2012 — I own a copy , read count: 1

I really enjoy this series so far, and I was eager to read Justice story, since the incredible ending of Atlantis Awakening (Warrior of Poseidon #2). I devoured this book! I was amazed by the extreme opposite of personalities and characters that are bring together in this story!

At first, we learned more about Justice, his trip with Anubisa and why he landed into the Void. We can really appreciate the total destruction of Justice's mind and ''almost'' is soul. He's the kind of super sexy, hot and damaged hero that I like! Then we meet Keely who's living with a secret (ability). This ability helps Keely in her job, but ''suck'' in her personal life. She's a scientist and her ''down to earth'' mind really bother every Atlantis men even Justice! Both characters are really interesting and attractive, this way the reader is always drawn to the story, even when the pace is slower.

The plot remains the same as in the first two books of this series. There's some new facts, new goals, but Atlantis still needed to be saved! I really enjoy the ability of Keely and the fact that she can almost die for using it! This subject is really helping to keep the reader on the edge as the sex scenes and the extreme and laugh at loud exchanges between Keely and Justice. I also enjoy the exchange between the two parts of Justice soul. We, BTW, will learn more about the Nereid part of Justice and I really loved to read them. The bad vampires are still a treat, but I was wondering what's happening with Anubisa???

The ending didn't make me want to read the next book, as the second did, but I will anyway! I just can't wait to read Alaric story, so I will have to read all these books before I get to know it! I really recommend this book and this entire series to all PNR readers!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Atlantis Unleashed.