Kevin's Reviews > Unravel Me

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Jun 30, 14

Read from April 20 to May 18, 2013

Excuse me. Warner is nasty and I completely screamed "F**K YAAA!!!!!!" when she shot him. Juliette stay with Adam end of story. But hmm maybe something with Kenji would make it interesting hmmm... lol

THE TITLE IS UNRAVEL ME.
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
AND I SAW THE NEW THE HUNT COVER
AND THE BROTHERS TO THE DEATH COVER
this day can not get any better.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE COVER!!!!!!!! SO GORGOUES. I NEED THE NEXT ONE. OMG THIRD ONE WILL HAVE FIRE I BET!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGMGOMGOGMOGGMOGMGOMGGMMOG. OMGOMGOGMOGMMOGMO. I CANT HANDLE THIS ITS SOO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just need the new shatter me cover.

______________________________________

EDIT:

I just finished Unravel Me.
Weird-ish very..."unfinished" ending. MAKES ME PSYCHED FOR BOOK THREE.
Which better be called Ignite Me.
Anyways, I can't breathe it's so amazing.
So bye.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unravel Me.

Quotes Kevin Liked

Tahereh Mafi
“It's just a whisper of a kiss but something collapses in my skull. It's a feather-light brush of his mouth against my skin in a place I can't quite see. It's my mind speaking in a thousand different languages I don't understand.”

Tahereh Mafi
“Sticks and stones keep breaking my bones but these words, these words will kill me.”

Tahereh Mafi
“Time goes on even when we do not.”

Tahereh Mafi
“The man is moody as hell.”

“I am not moody—”

“Yeah, bro.” Kenji puts his utensils down. “You are moody. It’s always ‘Shut up, Kenji.’ ‘Go to sleep, Kenji.’ ‘No one wants to see you naked, Kenji.’ When I know for a fact that there are thousands of people who would love to see me naked—”

Tahereh Mafi
“I want to be the friend you fall hopelessly in love with. The one you take into your arms and into your bed and into the private world you keep trapped in your head. I want to be that kind of friend. The one who will memorize the things you say as well as the shape of your lips when you say them. I want to know every curve, every freckle, every shiver of your body.

I want to know where to touch you, I want to know how to touch you. I want to know convince you to design a smile just for me. Yes, I do want to be your friend. I want to be your best friend in the entire world.”

Tahereh Mafi
“His chest, heaving harder this time. His words, almost gasping this time. “You destroy me.”
I am falling to pieces in his arms.
My fists are full of unlucky pennies and my heart is a jukebox demanding a few nickels and my head is flipping quarters heads or tails heads or tails heads or tails heads or tails
“Juliette,” he says, and he mouths the name, barely speaking at all, and he’s pouring molten lava into my limbs and I never even knew I could melt straight to death.
“I want you,” he says. He says “I want all of you. I want you inside and out and catching your breath and aching for me like I ache for you.” He says it like it’s a lit cigarette lodged in his throat, like he wants to dip me in warm honey and he says “It’s never been a secret. I’ve never tried to hide that from you. I’ve never pretended I wanted anything less.”

Tahereh Mafi
“I want so many things,” he whispers. “I want your mind. Your strength. I want to be worth your time.” His fingers graze the hem of my top and he says “I want this up.” He tugs on the waist of my pants and says “I want these down.” He touches the tips of his fingers to the sides of my body and says, “I want to feel your skin on fire. I want to feel your heart racing next to mine and I want to know it’s racing because of me, because you want me. Because you never,” he says, he breathes, “never want me to stop. I want every second. Every inch of you. I want all of it.”

Tahereh Mafi
“Books are easily destroyed. But words will live as long as people can remember them.”

04/20/2013 page 200
43.0% "I mean its really good but feels so different. the supreme guy seems unrealistic. the government is dumb. and wtf juliette tryna be all creative and going "lol you lyke my hurr?" wtf. there's a war. I mean it's really cool just sometimes so damn stupid. shatter me was better."
05/13/2013 page 279
60.0% "help me to breathe. the characters are being wonderful. that action sequencem omg...the revelation and all my questions...this book is powerful."
05/16/2013 page 339
73.0% "Help me breathe."
05/18/2013 marked as: read

dateDown_arrow    newest »

oceana LOL you should put that part under a spoiler tag for people who haven't read it yet. ;)

Helena Ha! And it is called Ignite me was that a lucky guess?