Tamela's Reviews > Prey

Prey by Andrea Speed

Apr 30, 12

bookshelves: adult-fiction, adventure, contemporary, mm-or-mmm, cops-detective-security, paranormal, love-romance, series, long-story, my-favorites, recommended, kindle-lendables
Read from April 25 to 28, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

I've finished the first half of the book... Infected. So far its really interesting. The cat virus is interesting though at this stage it's not to clear where it came from.

Roan is fascinating. Since the story is mostly from his POV it gives me a much better idea of what is going on in his head. He's the strong type, but not often silent as he believes in letting people know just where he stands and what he thinks of where THEY stand :)

I wish we got a bit deeper picture of Paris as he is going through some very serious stuff, the cat virus is kicking the crap out of him and sounds like it is life threatening... or at least shortening.

So far, two thumbs up and I believe it may end up on my-6-star-favs shelf if the 2nd part, Prey, is as good.

Finishes the book and love it. The rest of the series is already on my Kindle and Book 2 is part way read.

Great story. More from Paris this book and it's so sad that he is not doing well. That virus is vicious and Paris is dealing the best he can. More worried about Roan than himself.

I love Paris now as much as Roan. My fav is when he threatens Eli. Either Eli turns himself in or he gets locked in the cage with Paris during his next change.

Love the snappy wit and smart detective story. I'm not a big fan of the genre but this was a good read.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prey.

04/26/2012
04/30/2012
100.0% "And on to the next book in the series."

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Tinnean I loved this book, and I think you'll find the second half just as fascinating as the first. The next in the series comes out in a couple of weeks, and I'm really looking forward to that.