Paranormal Haven's Reviews > Thread of Death

Jan 18, 12

bookshelves: reviewed-read-by-stephanie
Read in January, 2012

3.5 Stars

Weeks after the big showdown that ended with the death of crime lord Mab Monroe, Gin Blanco is finally healed and on her way to Mab's funeral to say goodbye to her enemy. The who's who of Ashland's underworld is in attendance and rumors that Gin is the assassin known as the Spider are swirling around. When someone opens fire on the crowd, Gin races to stop him before she becomes Ashland's next causality.

Thread of Death takes place after Spider's Revenge. In it, Gin comes to terms with her battle against Mab finally being over and attends her funeral to get the closure she needs when out of no where, someone starts shooting. We get to not only see familiar characters Jonah McAllister and Phillip Kincaid but part of the story is told through their POV. I liked this because it added something extra that made this novella more substantial. It was great to see Gin, Owen, Finn and the rest of the gang again and it ends leaving you with a couple of questions. Definitely has me more excited for By A Thread's release in February. I think it should be read as part of the series and not as a stand alone novella.
-Stephanie G
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thread of Death.