Meagan's Reviews > Sweet Shadows

Sweet Shadows by Tera Lynn Childs

Sep 21, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, ya-paranormal, ya-greek-myth, ya-fantasy, read-in-2012, mythology
Read from September 20 to 21, 2012 — I own a copy

I can't believe this book only takes place in less than a month. So many things are getting flipped on their heads. You could really tell from the beginning of the series that something was up with Nick, I'm glad that we find out what is going on even though it pretty much goes back and forth. Finally it's revealed in the end what he really is (possibly) and things are happy, maybe. I dunno. There seemed to be more Greer point of view chapters in this one which is nice. You don't get her too often in the first book so it's good to see her development.

It's good to see so much development from all three girls, though Grace doesn't seem to change all that much but Gretchen and Greer do have the most transformations. Plus, Gretchen changes in the matter of like twenty pages which was really nice to see. The three girls bring the best out of each other which is great.

The story is progressing nicely, it doesn't seem like this is going to be able to be contained in a trilogy. Especially since we still have Thane's history since obviously he does have some involvement going on. I wouldn't be surprised that he's involved in the war some how.

Why do we have to wait until next year to get the finale? I've waited long enough!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Shadows.

09/20/2012 page 100

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jcolis (new)

Jcolis The wait allows the characters to save their money to
buy tickets out of the horrid place they are in:)