Sebina~☆~ClassicMaiden's Reviews > A Breach of Promise

A Breach of Promise by Victoria Vane

Sep 16, 14

bookshelves: _historical_historical-romance, _historical_historical-fiction, _romance, _1700s, _1714-1830_georgian-era, _setting_london, _setting_america, _type_written-by-women, _type_novella-books, _setting_britain, _author_emery-lee-victoria-vane, _romance_erotic
Recommended for: Historical Romance readers who also enjoy the more erotic kind, from time to time!
Read on February 10, 2012 — I own a copy

What an amazingly enjoyable story this was... loved the couple in it and I really rooted for them. Without gushing too much, lets just say that it ranks as one of my favorite Erotic Historical Romances... Highly recommended!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Breach of Promise.

Quotes Sebina~☆~ClassicMaiden Liked

Victoria Vane
“What a woman wants above all things, Nick, is to believe herself the most important consideration in the world, the center of a man's universe.”
Victoria Vane, A Breach of Promise

Victoria Vane
“A magnificent cad, you mean. He's positively gaping at your bosom, Lyddie!" Mariah said in a scandalized whisper. "I swear he's undressing you with his eyes!"
Lydia's lip twitched. "How lurid you sound. I really must censure your reading material."
"There can be no doubt you have his attention now," Mariah giggled.”
Victoria Vane, A Breach of Promise