Toto66's Reviews > Point, Click, Love

Point, Click, Love by Molly Shapiro

F 50x66
Feb 16, 12

Not sure how I really feel about this book..thus the three stars. A great book for me draws you in so that you know the characters intimately, you know their motivations, and you are almost a part of the storyline. Others make you feel like the book is a story being written by someone, that you are standing outside observing. The latter was how I felt about Point, Click, Love. I was interested so kept reading, but really wasn't invested in these characters or their lives. Seems like the author just skimmed the characters...would have liked it more had there been deeper character developement. Did enjoy the KC references as I am a native. Author's style was succinct and the story flowed although a bit choppy at times. As far as humor? Yes...there were some cute scenes that made me smile. But in this case I felt it was the author trying to be funny, rather than the characters thinking funny thoughts. Again, my lack of involvement with the characters caused this. It's an easy read..but nothing spectacular.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Point, Click, Love.