Tricia Kristufek's Reviews > Finding My Escape

Jan 18, 2012

bookshelves: reviews, recommended
Read from January 18 to 24, 2012

Beep. Beep. Beep

Hannah's life starts falling apart when she walks in on the double homicide of her parents. Taken in by her aunt, Hannah suppresses the memories of that night, chasing them from her mind as she runs the mountain trails. But, even though she just wants to forget, her mind won't let her.

She begins dreaming of a place, another dimension. And then there's Josh, the really handsome boy in her dreams. Josh shows her how to navigate her dreams and protects her from the Others. Encouraging her to remember, Josh gives Hannah the nudge to finally remember what happened that night, and she goes searching for clues in her waking hours.

Luckily, Hannah has Matt, her best friend, to help her through the start of the school year and piece together the puzzle of that night. But as they get closer to the truth, the killer gets closer to finding Hannah, both in her dreams and in the real world.

Gripping and fast-paced, Finding My Escape races along as Hannah and Matt figure out the mystery of her parents murder with the killer on her heels. While I did predict what was happening, watching Hannah and Matt figure out all the pieces, including what they mean to each other, was an enjoyable escape.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finding My Escape.