Ann has a dirty mouth's Reviews > Samson's Lovely Mortal

Samson's Lovely Mortal by Tina Folsom

Jan 23, 12

bookshelves: paranormal
Read in January, 2012

This book was a helluva lot of fun. I hate to warn you all because this one was a slow starter and poorly edited, but I have read the next books in the series, and I feel good about recomending this one because both problems are cleared up by subsequent books.

The mystery in this book was kind of "meh" but the vampire boner jokes were funny. I liked that in this universe, vampires are not so insanely powerful and have jobs and everyday problems. The book is much more like a contemporary Harlequin type romance and is much less gothic than other vampire related books. Depending on how you feel about that, you may like this book more or less.

Now lets get to the fucking point- the fucking! There is tons! And its awesome! And really pervy in the best possible way. If you don't like anal or blood drinking, go read Sweet Valley High and don't leave mean comments here because Tina Folsom is like a super dirty Christine Feehan, and I mean that in the best possible way. I would recomend this series to anybody based on that alone. As a bonus, the characters are cute, sweet and there is a wonderful and suprising HEA.

Even better, the price of this book is lower than the goodreads star value if you buy it in the bundle! I know I shouldn't review based on price, but this one can't be beat with a stick.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Samson's Lovely Mortal.

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fred (new)

Fred Ahaha, your best review yet! That is a clever twist that vampires have to have jobs and whatnot. It's like "What If God Was One Of Us," for the paranormal. Although for some, that might defeat the purpose?