Elaine's Reviews > My Love Lies Bleeding

My Love Lies Bleeding by Alyxandra Harvey

Probably wouldn't have read this if not for the relatively good reviews on the site.
I pretty much enjoyed this book, it was a fun and quick read although the relationships did happen a tad too fast. Especially Kieran/Solange. One moment he was all "I HATE VAMPS" and the next they were in love, like okay... Well, that was my only real problem, enjoyed it otherwise.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Love Lies Bleeding.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Stuti (Turmeric isn't your friend. It will fly your ship Hey, will the other books have Lucy's POV, or is she out for good? Don't wanna check any blurbs beyond book 2's.

Elaine She comes back in 4,5 and 6 but if I remember correctly, she doesn't have that much of a part in book 4. 5 and 6 were split into her and some other characters as well I think. Book 2 was so boring, gah.

Stuti (Turmeric isn't your friend. It will fly your ship Yeahhh... I'm halfway through it, and fuck-all's happened. The alternating POV's from Isabeau's past are so annoying. Thanks!