Jen - At Random's Reviews > Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum

Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum by Stephen Prosapio

Jan 23, 12

Read in January, 2012

Competing and conflicting paranormal investigating TV shows unwillingly join forces to investigate Rosewood Asylum. The property and the surrounding town have a disturbing past. During their time there, the heads of both shows do nothing but butt heads. Zach wants to legitimately solve the mystery of Rosewood Asylum by looking into its past while Bryce wants nothing more than to boost the ratings of his show.

I’ve seen my share of ghost hunting shows and this book reads like a behind the scenes look at one of those shows. Along with the ghostly mystery, Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum also has a few small twists that keep you intent throughout the story. I also enjoyed the interesting and sometimes changing dynamic between the characters.

Stephen Prosapio will also be releasing a sequel to Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum titled The Atchison Haunting.

For this review and more, check out my blog at http://lratrandom.blogspot.com/2012/0...
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ghosts of Rosewood Asylum.