Mariana's Reviews > Deity

Nov 6! Ah! Aiden<33333

Review:
11/7

Read it, read it!
Disclaimer: this is my opinion! ( but you should still freaking read it!)

Can there be a rating of more than 5 stars? Because this book very well deserves it! I am still in shock! Deity completely took me by surprise! I'm still stunned!

I cried, I laughed, I got angry, I wanted to beat some people up, ( cock-blockers, among others) I squealed.. Man, I had sooo many emotions!

I love this book! I love it! Love it! It's amazing!
I'm still in shock, so excuse me if I repeat myself lol.

Aiden, Maaaaaan, I love him! He's so... Aw<3 "Y U NO REAL AIDEN?! "lol If you loved him in the previous books, you will want to marry him on this book!

Seth. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. I'm speechless. I will not give anything away. SO READ THIS BOOK AND FIND OUT WHAT MADE ME SPEECHLESS!

And that cliffhanger... I don't want to wait for another book!!!!

Wow. Seth. Aiden. Alex. Lucian. Leon.
Wowwww. I don't like giving stuff away on my review, so I'll just strongly, I mean it STRONGLY! ( like Hercules), recommend you to stop whatever you doing and get ahold of this book! I even stopped doing my college hw( a class that I'm doing poorly) to read this! That is how good this is!
Ahhhhhhhhhh<3

JLA is by far my fav author! Ah I love her, she always captures my attention in her novels. She sucks me right in. I think all her novels should have a special rating above 5 stars!

Rating: 20,000 times infinity stars :);) lol
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deity.

11/07/2012 page 0
0.0% "Ahhhhhhh OMG I cant believe I'm going to read it! I'm putting my college Econ hw behind to start this! Aiden!!!<33333"
11/07/2012
3.0% "Ay ay ay! I love the beginning of the first scene!!!<3 what a great way to make me excited!!:)"
11/07/2012
5.0% "OMG I love it! “Leon, the King of Impeccable Timing, glared at me" so true! He's always there were nobody wants him to be! Lol"
11/07/2012
6.0% "OMG! This books is hilarious! "Any other time I would've admired him rather obsessively""
11/07/2012
12.0% "OMG I loveeee Leon! He's the best-est! Lol he has me cracking up! When you don't interrupt Alex and Aiden, you Rock!"
11/07/2012
14.0% "OMG ! I love this testosterone fright! OMG I'm screaming! Go Aiden, Go!<3333"
11/07/2012
21.0% "OMG OMG OMG I'm squealing like a little girl! Ay ay ay! I love you Aideeeennn<333333"
11/07/2012
43.0% "AHHHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! Aiden, I love it when you get courageous ;)) wink wink;)<3333"
11/07/2012
43.0% "" don't stop " Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:0000000"
11/07/2012
45.0% "“No matter what happened from here on out, my heart would remain his. He could settle down with a pure and I could go leave this island forever and it wouldn’t matter” OMG! One of my Fav quotes!<33"
11/07/2012
46.0% "AHhhhhhhhhhhhh!:( "Just hold on for me. Please, agapi mou. Hold on for me. I promise—”” OMG OMG OMG :("
11/07/2012
59.0% "Agh! OMG JLA is such a tease! Ah that was such a good scene! But of course, there had to be a cock blocker! Ah I was on the edge of my seat!"
11/07/2012
62.0% "So, Aiden plays the guitar... I play the guitar...hmm.. I think it's a sign we are destined together?! Lol<3"
11/07/2012
64.0% "I usually try not to post quotes giving away stuff, but I'm sorry! I can't help it! My heart is about to burst. I'm giving a warning, read at you own will... "I can’t keep pretending that I don’t want this—that I don’t want you. I can’t. Not after what happened to you. I thought… I thought I’d lost you, Alex, forever. And I would’ve lost everything. You are my everything.”"
11/07/2012
64.0% "FINALLY!!!!! It's there's an interruption! I'm going to beat someone up!!!"
11/07/2012
69.0% "Haha 69% done, and them bunnies. Hahahhahah man, I get my own jokes. Lol"
11/07/2012
79.0% "I knew he was a a psycho! That's why I didn't like him! He turned creepy!"
11/07/2012
84.0% "Shizzzz!! Gasp, Lucian! And Seth! Ahh! In front of everyone. I think my heart stopped when he said... That! And now, hell broke loose"
11/07/2012
91.0% "“Nothing like witnessing a death match between gods when I’m trying to get some Cheetos.” Lol"
11/07/2012
91.0% "Noooo I don't want this book to end!!!:("
11/07/2012
99.0% "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!!?!?"