Rebecca's Reviews > Angelina's Secret

Angelina's Secret by Lisa Rogers

Jan 18, 12

Read from January 16 to 18, 2012

After reading the synopsis of Angelina’s Secret I was really excited about reading this book. I do love a good ghost story and while I enjoyed Angelina’s Secret it wasn’t exactly what I had thought it to be.
I had thought that Angelina’s Secret was going to be a creepy ghost story but it was actually a lot more light-hearted and less serious than that. There was a serious element to the book but for the most part Angelina’s attitude sort of made it more light-hearted and slightly comical at times.
In saying that I really liked the ghosts. Josie was so nice and I found that I wished things would go well for Angelina but I really did not see how that would work.
In the beginning of the book I found it to be really addictive and so I was just flying through the pages but after a while Angelina’s mother started really getting on my nerves and it slowed my reading down a little bit. Patty is one of those awful mothers who like to think that everything is their fault. I have to say that Lisa wrote Patty so well in that sense.
Overall, I enjoyed reading Angelina’s Secret. It was something different and it’s quite short so it’s easy to read in no time. I loved the ghost aspect and I look forward to reading more from Lisa in the future.
3 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angelina's Secret.

01/17/2012 page 97
37.0% "This book has such an addictive quality to it."