Kristiina Pohjolainen's Reviews > City of Lost Souls

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

Nov 12, 12

bookshelves: own
Read from October 15 to November 12, 2012 — I own a copy

** spoiler alert ** On this fifth book of the series Mortal Instruments, Jace has been taken by Sebastian, Clarys evil brother, who has once again a plan to put all the Shadowhunters down and create a whole new race of people (if you can say so..). Once again the old gang is back, plotting and trying to figure out how to destroy Sebastians evil plan and how to save Jace from his hands.

City of Fallen Angels can't be compared to this one - all the great action, romance scenes and drama has been put back into this book and while reading it, I almost felt the same feeling of "wow-this-is-a-great-book", because I really thought this was well compared to the first book, City of Bones.

As always, the last sentence of this book left the reader thinking: "It ended like this?", wishing that the next book would be relesed a.s.a.p. Love the Clary-Jace-thing, still loving Magnus-Alec (even though M ends up leaving A) and Izzie just is funny person even though she's way too serious and careful about everything..

yep, I really liked this one, more than the last book, and I think Cassandra Clare has been returned back to the old roots. Yay!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read City of Lost Souls.

10/15/2012 page 34